Boud Services provide independent garage services from our base in Lower Kingswood, just off the M25, to large areas of Surrey especially the Reigate, Banstead and Tadworth areas. These areas are by no means exclusive, so do get in touch if you’re based elsewhere as we’d be delighted to help you.
The advantages of choosing an independent garage
Here at Boud Services we’ve provided a highly regarded service in the Reigate, Banstead and Tadworth area for over a decade and are known for providing main dealer levels of servicing and repair work, including MOTs, at very competitive prices.
The RAC recently found in a survey of garage services that over 50% of motorists consider reliability a main factor when deciding who to go to for servicing and repairs, and would drive up to around ten miles to use a garage they felt confident with. We find many customers, including those in Banstead and the surrounding areas, drive these sorts of distances to bring their cars to us.
While trust and confidence are proven reasons why motorists use us, cost plays a part in that we usually outperform main dealers when it comes to pricing as our labour rates and parts prices are lower even when we use OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts so ensuring the cars we work on stay within the terms of the manufacturer warranty (if applicable).
Combine this with our friendly honest approach, flexible booking system, car collection and delivery facility, a reminder service when MOTs are due, and a reliable 24 hour local breakdown and home start service and it’s not hard to see why we’re so popular with customers in the Reigate, Banstead and Tadworth district.
Why regular car servicing in Reigate, Banstead and Tadworth is beneficial to you
A staple of our overall car care service is routine servicing, and we can provide full and interim services to most makes and models of car at prices usually far lower than the main dealer would charge. You’ll still benefit from similar quality standards so rest assured our work will keep your car within the terms of your manufacturer’s warranty (if applicable).
The importance of regular servicing
1. Parts can be inspected and replaced if required in plenty of time before they become a failure risk.
2. Regular servicing as per the manufacturer’s schedules ensures the car stays within the terms of its warranty (if applicable) - servicing at the required intervals is a basic warranty condition.
3. We can combine your service with the yearly MOT test on cars aged three years or older, so you could save money on a ‘package deal’ for both if your MOT is due.
4. Regular oil changes are a basic element of routine servicing and are key to preserving engine life and improving efficiency. We also carry out a general health check when we undertake a basic oil service so as to flag up possible issues.
5. Safety items such as the brakes and tyres are inspected for excessive wear and overall condition, and if replacements are required you’ll find us very price competitive.
6. Regular servicing helps preserve your car’s resale value. A full service record is one of the first things a potential buyer will ask about whether you’re selling privately or to a dealer either ‘for cash’ or when part exchanging.
7. A well maintained car will save you money in the long run. The possibility of expensive repairs is lessened if the car is regularly serviced, and you’ll benefit from improved fuel economy thus reducing overall running costs long term.
Give us a call if you’re in the Reigate Banstead, Tadworth and surrounding area to see how we can help keep your car in tip top order with regular servicing. Don't forget to ask about a service and MOT package if your car is due.